Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Effective, yet gentle on the skin. Knowing that we are prepared to meet the daily challenges of everyday life with a smile gives us a sense of relaxation and tranquillity.
Dr. Hauschka Skin Care was formed in 1967 by cosmetologist Elisabeth Sigmund and Dr. Rudolf Hauschka, who was a pioneering chemist producing natural medicines using revolutionary techniques. Respect for nature, the health and well-being of all customers and employees as well as social responsibility is at the center of all our thinking and actions. Our approach to skin care is unique within our industry. All our products are formulated to guide and support the skin's natural renewal processes rather than taking over its functions for long term health and youth of the skin. Our philosophy is based upon an in-depth understanding of rhythms and how they aid to balance the skin, while harnessing the most effective 100% natural and organic ingredients. If ingredients haven't been available in biodynamic or organic form, we have initiated organic cultivation projects around the world.
- How to use- Roll on under arms and use when nessersary
- In our creamy rose deodorant, we use a carefully formulated combination of gentle, deodorising and nourishing ingredients. Rose water lends an elegant, delicate fragrance while alchemilla essence helps to gently regulate perspiration
- To top it all off, when essential rose oil meets high-quality jojoba oil, the skin receives an exceptional kind of care that one can’t help but feel happy about
- Our low alcohol roll-on is especially suitable for normal to sensitive skin
- It has a harmonising effect, contains no pore constricting aluminum salts and does not stain your clothing
- Product Size: 50 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Fragrance Free: Yes
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Water (Aqua), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Alcohol, Manihot Utilissima (Tapioca) Starch, Glycerin, Zinc Ricinoleate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Citronellol*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Eugenol*, Limonene*, Farnesol*, Citral*, Benzyl Alcohol*, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum.~*from natural essential oils
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.