Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Deeply cleanses, nourishes and hydrates for a smoother, comforted, more radiant complexion.
About the brand- Pure is about uncomplicated skin care; it contains 95 per cent natural ingredients that really work. Free from artificial colours, parabens and synthetic fragrances, Pure contains only responsibly sourced, natural British ingredients.
- This intensely rich cleansing balm can be used to dissolve make-up and gently cleanse the skin for a more nourished and smoother complexion
- Rich in British natural oils known for their nourishing omega fatty acids to help comfort and hydrate, whilst delicately deep cleansing the skin
- Removing all impurities and traces of make-up
- All Pure products are created using efficacious active natural ingredients, all of which are sustainable and responsibly sourced
- With 95% ingredients derived from nature, 100% essential oil fragrances, eco-friendly packaging, carefully selected British ingredients and manufactured in a British eco factory
- Made in the UK
- Made with integrity. Neither this product nor its ingredients have been tested on animals
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Product Size: 85 g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, helianthus annuus seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polysorbate 20, glyceryl stearate citrate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, di-c20-40 alkyl dimer dilinoleate, cera alba, cetearyl alcohol, ricinus communis seed oil, limonene, camelina sativa seed oil, ribes nigrum (blackcurrant) seed oil, aqua, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, tocopherol, parfum, citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain) leaf/twig oil, linalool, rose extract, geraniol, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.