Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
With Jean-Marie Farina perfumed soap, rediscover the fragrances and irresistible freshness of an Italian garden beside the clear waters of the Mediterranean where lemon trees and orange trees burst with sunshine. Roger & Gallet soaps are crafted using a unique manufacturing process. They owe their unique fragrance to the artisan tradition and their infinite softness to the quality of their composition which preserves all the vital functions of the skin.
About the brand- In 1862, Arman Roger & Charles Gallet, heirs of a perfume distillery and apothecary know- how, invented the perfumed beauty ritual and opened the very first boutique du Bonheur in Paris. They were to modernize the perfumery universe with shapes and volumes, with olfactive innovations and the creation of uplifting perfumes. Roger&Gallet today offer fragrant beauty rituals and wellbeing. A pure moment of perfumed happiness.
- Gently cleanses and perfumes the skin
- Refreshing fragrance
- Preserves vital function of the skin
- World wide reference for eau de cologne, the authentic jean- marie farina eau de cologne by roger&gallet
- It is a perfect blend of top notes from citrus fruit (bergamot, lemon, delicately underscored by an orange (neroli, petitgrain)
- Rustic (rosemary) heart, complemented by base notes of cedarwood, sandalwood and myrtle (cedar, vetiver, musk and white amber). concentration 5%
- Product Size: 300 g
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
20% Off Roger & Gallet
- 20% Off on selected Roger & Gallet products
- Offer available online at marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected stores.
- Valid from 00:01 2 February 2018 - 23:59 26 March 2018.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- while stocks last.
- Valid on full price purchases only.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.