Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
- Next day UK delivery*
- Delivery to a UK address* on the date of your choice
- For free next or named day delivery on orders over £150 – enter FREENDAY at checkout.
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating store on selected clothing, home and beauty items.
- Order by noon to collect in store tomorrow. Or choose a collection date that suits you. See if this item is included.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
With this rich ginger soap, succumb to splendid wonder of Indian gardens. Allow yourself to be seduced by the magic of maharajahs' palaces, the sensual swish of silk saris and sparkling bouquet of flowers of ginger and precious wood mingled with the sensual perfumes of spices.
Roger&Gallet soaps are crafted using a unique manufacturing process. They owe their unique fragrance to the artisan tradition and their infinite softness to the quality of their composition designed to preserve the vital functions of the skin.
- Gently cleanses
- Stimulating fragrance
- Preserves the vital functions of the skin
- Product Size: 3x100g
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
It all starts with the zing of Japanese ginger; essence of neroli adds its fruity vigour, while Bergamot, soft and delicate, swathes them with its roundness. After this prelude comes the utter sensuality of Jamaican ginger and the oriental sweetness of ambrette. Finally, the round, hot notes of benzoin balm appear with a magnificent blend of musk. concentration 8.5%