Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Next day UK delivery*
- Named day UK delivery
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
With Citron Soap, succumb to the delights of an Italian garden at the heart Calabria. Plunge into a sparkling harmony of delicious scents. Roger & Gallet soaps are produced by a unique manufacturing process. They owe their unique fragrance to the artisan tradition and their delightful softness to the quality of their composition.
- Gently cleanses and perfumes the skin
- Skin feels smooth and supple
- Energising fragrance
- Product Size: 300 g
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
In the sunlight, a nectar of citrus fruit essence and fresh waters (citron, grapefruit, mint and water fruit), then at the heart of this garden come the refined notes of lovely aromatic plants (cardamon and basil, spiced with an ozone blend) and finally at the earth's crust a delicate alchemy of woody blends (cedar, vetiver, musk and white amber). concentration 9%