Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
“From California’s Sonoma County comes a modern-day incarnation of Bacchus, the god of wine, who in this case turns out to be a vibrant, full-bodied red. Bold, juicy and fresh, it goes down a treat with steak and chips.”
John Clarke, I Paper , 2nd March 2015
- Product information
- Rockus Bockus
- Vintage: 2013
- A vibrant and full-bodied Californian red wine with flavours of blackberry, chocolate and brown spice.
- About this bottle: Rockus Bockus is the modern day incarnation of the God of Wine and this red wine bearing his name is bold and juicy, fresh and fruit-forward with a firm structure. M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig selected this sassy Sonoma red, made by a team known for making esteemed Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa and Sonoma, and set out to make an everyday red for wine lovers. Acclaimed Bristol, UK artist and illustrator Ben Newman brought Bacchus to modern life on the label.
- Grape Variety: 29% Cabernet Franc, 25% Zinfandel, 17% Cabernet Sauvignon, 14% Merlot, 9% Petit Verdot, 4.5 Syrah, 1% Malbec, 0.5 Tempranillo
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Sonoma
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork of purchase
- Bottling address: 389 Fourth St. East, Sonoma Ca 95476, Usa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly