Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Roc Chateauvieux Touraine
- Vintage: 2012
- Lively and fresh with lifted floral aromas on the nose and an elegant, flinty, mineral palate with ripe gooseberry and hints of peach and grapefruit that give gentle sweetness on the finish.
- About this bottle: Full of the generous minerality of Loire Valley Sauvignon Blanc, this white has been carefully cool-fermented to preserve these delicate flavours and to accentuate the lovely ripe fruit notes which are specific to these Touraine vineyards. Touraine lies 220km from the Atlantic Ocean and here in the commune of Chateauvieux, near Saint-Aignan, the soils are made up of mainly flint and clay known locally as ‘Perruches’.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly