Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Sage roasted butternut squash & spinach in a rich tomato sauce with goat's cheese bechamel.
- Weight: 800 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- Keep refrigerated. Freeze on day of purchase, use within 1 month. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Product contains: goats milk
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
- Wine glass pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Butternut Squash (21%) , Tomatoes (21%) , Cooked Free Range Egg Pasta (17%) (contains Durum Wheat Semolina (Gluten), Water, Pasteurised Free Range Egg) , Whole Milk , Water , Onions , Tomato Puree , Rapeseed Oil , Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) , Wheatflour contains Gluten (Wheatflour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin) , Cornflour , Regato Cheese (Milk) , Goats Cheese (0.5%) (Milk) , Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Garlic Puree , Sugar , Salt , Gelling Agent: Pectin , Basil , Sage , Thyme , Coarse Black Pepper , Yeast , Olive Oil , Ground Caraway Seeds , Ground Paprika , Ground Nutmeg , Ground White Pepper , Ground Bay Leaves.
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 190°C / Fan 170°C / 375°F / gas mark 5. Remove sleeve and film, place on baking tray. Cook in oven for 35 minutes. To make the topping more crispy - cook for further 10 minutes. Microwave- Microwave ovens vary; the following is a guide only. Remove sleeve, pierce the film. Cook on high (100%) Cat D 750W- 5 minutes, Cat E 850W- 4 1/2 minutes. After cooking, let it stand for 1 minute before serving, ensure product is hot before serving
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.