Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Crisp light and fluffy, maris piper potatoes with beef dripping.
- Weight: 1000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated. Freeze on day of purchase, use within a month
- Suitable for nut allergies
- Consume Within: 8 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Roast potatoes (96%), beef dripping (4%), roast potatoes contains potatoes (97%), rapeseed oil, potato starch, salt
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven: Preheat oven 220˚C / Fan 180˚C / 425˚F / Gas mark 7. Remove all packaging, place product onto a preheated baking tray with beef dripping pat. After 20 minutes remove product from oven and spoon the melted dripping over the potatoes. Cook for the remaining time. Total cooking time 35 minutes.
- If cooking from frozen cook for 40 minutes. Check product is hot before serving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.