Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- River Retreat Shiraz
- Vintage: 2013
- Deep purple-red wine with tempting aromas of dark berries and chocolate. The balance of dark cherry fruit alongside subtle notes of oak, soft tannins and silky smooth texture on the palate is sublime, and makes for an utterly delicious mouthful.
- About this bottle: This Shiraz is harvested in mid- to late-January, just when these Aussie grapes are at optimum ripeness. This is earlier than most Australian wine regions due to the baking summer heat of the inland Murray-Darling region. The grapes are wonderfully natural and intensely flavoured as this hot, dry region needs little disease control or chemical use, and irrigation is only sparingly used as water is very precious here. A little French and American oak is used to round out the flavours of this deep and delicious red.
- Grape variety: 100% shiraz
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Murray Darling
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: W1740, Dh9 7Xp
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 16 December 2014
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.