Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Ripasso wines are passed over either the fermented skins of grapes used to make amarone, or dried grapes, to give them extra richness and bolster. Very, very good. Pass me a slice of pizza.
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 1st March 2013
- Product information
- Ripasso Valpolicello Classico
- Vintage: 2011
- A ripe and concentrated yet wonderfully smooth red wine, bursting with juicy flavours and aromas of redcurrants, strawberries and prunes, with hints of plain chocolate and roasted nuts.
- About this bottle: The concentrated, intense flavours and colour of this wine come from the Italian 'ripasso' tradition of adding semi-dried grapes to the liquid while it is fermenting. The wine was made in the south-west part of the Veneto region, near Lake Garda, from three classic Valpolicella grapes - Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara. Winemaker Mirco Furia aged it in oak barrels for extra hints of spice and toast.
- Grape Variety: Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 18 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.