Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Ripasso wines are passed over either the fermented skins of grapes used to make amarone, or dried grapes, to give them extra richness and bolster. Very, very good. Pass me a slice of pizza.
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 1st March 2013
- Product information
- Ripasso Valpolicello Classico
- Vintage: 2011
- A ripe and concentrated yet wonderfully smooth red wine, bursting with juicy flavours and aromas of redcurrants, strawberries and prunes, with hints of plain chocolate and roasted nuts.
- About this bottle: The concentrated, intense flavours and colour of this wine come from the Italian 'ripasso' tradition of adding semi-dried grapes to the liquid while it is fermenting. The wine was made in the south-west part of the Veneto region, near Lake Garda, from three classic Valpolicella grapes - Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara. Winemaker Mirco Furia aged it in oak barrels for extra hints of spice and toast.
- Grape Variety: Corvina, Rondinella and Molinara
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 18 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cantina Della Valpantena, Via Colonia Orfani Di Guerra N, 37142 Quinto Di Valpantena, Vr
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly