Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Rioja Real de Asua
- Vintage: 2010
- Displaying a deep plum colour and intense, ripe red fruit flavours on the nose with hints of spice and mocha, a fine-grained tannic palate with powerful ripe fruit flavours, this elegant wine is ready to drink now but will drink well for at least five years.
- About this bottle: A top-quality Rioja from one of the oldest and most respected wineries – Compañia Vinicola del Norte de España (CUNE) – located in the heart of the region, this iconic, premium wine is produced from vineyards in the Rioja Alta using 100% Tempranillo grapes. Real de Asúa was created in 1994 as a tribute to the brothers who founded the winery. The 2004 carries on the tradition of great wines and was produced from one of the finest vintages in living memory. Harvested by hand with a secondary sorting in the winery, only the best grapes are used in the production of Real de Asúa.
- Grape Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cvne, Barrio De La Estación S/N, 26200 Haro (La Rioja), Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly