Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Produced at Ridgeview just for Marks & Spencer, this is an elegant and refreshing example of English sparkling wine at its best."
Harriet Arkell, Daily Mail , 20th January 2015
"Complex flavours of red apple, exotic spice and brioche are underpinned by beautiful balanced acidity and a long finish. A pure chardonnay wine carefully aged in French oak to add breadth and texture. Match with: Seafood canapés or delicious as an aperitif."
Richard Marsden, Daily Mail Online , 20th January 2015
"Soils in the south of England are not unlike the famous chalk soils of the champagne region. And English wine producers are making some great traditional bottle fermented sparkling wines. This one's just chardonnay grapes (in Champagne Ianguage it's a Blanc de Blancs). Ab fab, with ripe apple and toasty flavours."
Helen Mc Ginn, Daily Mail , 20th January 2015
- Product information
- Ridgeview Marksman Sparkling Wine
- Vintage: 2013
- Complex flavours of red apple, exotic spice and brioche are underpinned by beautifully balanced acidity and a long, mouth-watering finish. An outstanding vintage sparkling wine from one of the England's finest estates.
- About this bottle: Complex flavours of red apple, exotic spice and brioche are underpinned by beautifully balanced acidity and a long, mouth-watering finish. Mike Roberts founded the award-winning Ridgeview winery in Sussex almost 20 years ago and we were delighted when he agreed to blend this 100% Chardonnay wine exclusively for M&S. Careful use of French oak has added breadth and texture to this stunning fizz
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: England
- Region: Sussex
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Champagne-Style Cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ridgeview Estate Winery, Fragbarrow Lane, Ditchling Common, East Sussex, Bn6 8Tp
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Spend £50 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.