Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Marks & Spencer showed a number of impressive magnums of fizz at its autumn tasting. From England's South Downs, Mike Roberts' 2000 Ridgeview Blanc de Blancs, an online exclusive at £75, is mature and toastily rich."
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 8th November 2014
You could buy this as a gift - it comes resplendent in a box - but frankly, if I had one of these in the house I would struggle to give it away. Made from chardonnay and aged on its lees (dead yeast cells that impart flavour to the wine), it is glorious stuff - precise, with flavours of warm bread, lemon, quince and cream. To get this kind of class in champagne you could easily pay £75 for a regular single bottle."
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 8th November 2014
"English sparkling wine now compares with the best in the world and this 14-year-old vintage is a gem, with fresh quince and pear fruit and some nutty richness from long ageing. Who wouldn’t be delighted with a double-sized bottle in a presentation box? "
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 8th November 2014
- Product information
- Ridgeview Blanc de Blancs Magnum & Gift Box
- Vintage: 2010
- An exquisite English sparkling wine with honey and brioche aromas over a captivating palate balancing bright citrus and tropical fruit notes with a deeper toasted brioche richness.
- About this bottle: The family-owned Ridgeview estate lies in the Sussex Downs, an area where the climate and chalky clay soil is remarkably similar to that of Champagne’s. Dedicated solely to the production of sparkling wines, Ridgeview have won medal after medal for the quality of their wines. This Blanc de Blanc is from the excellent 2000 vintage and was made exclusively from hand-harvested Chardonnay grapes, grown on favourable slopes facing southward towards the sea. After pressing and initial fermentation, the wine was matured for eight months in cuvée before spending 13 years bottle-ageing on its lees to develop its extraordinary depth and finesse.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: England
- Region: East Sussex
- More information
- Bottle size: 1500 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 18.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ridgeview Estate – Bn6 8Tp
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com starts from 00.01 22/10/16.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Spend £50 on Food and Wine gifts and get FREE Nominated Day Delivery
1.Buy required threshold of products. When you are finished shopping, click the "Proceed to checkout" button.
2.Send these items to a single address.
3.Select Nominated Day Delivery.
4.If a claim code is required, after selecting a payment method, enter the claim code in the area "Apply promotions", and click "Apply."
5.Enjoy free delivery on items sent to that address.
6.This offer excludes Furniture items.
- Applies to eligible items purchased.
- Items added to the Shopping Basket when free delivery is in effect, but not purchased until after the promotion ends, will not receive free delivery.
- Delivery and gift wrap charges are not included in calculating purchase amount if offer has a threshold.
- Applies to Nominated Day Delivery only.
- Applies only to orders sent to a single address.
- Offer is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- If you cancel or return items purchased using this offer, and your order drops below the threshold, then you will incur a delivery charge.
- Offers are available for a limited time and may end without notice.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.