Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Marks & Spencer showed a number of impressive magnums of fizz at its autumn tasting. From England's South Downs, Mike Roberts' 2000 Ridgeview Blanc de Blancs, an online exclusive at £75, is mature and toastily rich."
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 8th November 2014
You could buy this as a gift - it comes resplendent in a box - but frankly, if I had one of these in the house I would struggle to give it away. Made from chardonnay and aged on its lees (dead yeast cells that impart flavour to the wine), it is glorious stuff - precise, with flavours of warm bread, lemon, quince and cream. To get this kind of class in champagne you could easily pay £75 for a regular single bottle."
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 8th November 2014
"English sparkling wine now compares with the best in the world and this 14-year-old vintage is a gem, with fresh quince and pear fruit and some nutty richness from long ageing. Who wouldn’t be delighted with a double-sized bottle in a presentation box? "
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 8th November 2014
- Product information
- Ridgeview Blanc de Blancs Magnum & Gift Box
- Vintage: 2010
- An exquisite English sparkling wine with honey and brioche aromas over a captivating palate balancing bright citrus and tropical fruit notes with a deeper toasted brioche richness.
- About this bottle: The family-owned Ridgeview estate lies in the Sussex Downs, an area where the climate and chalky clay soil is remarkably similar to that of Champagne’s. Dedicated solely to the production of sparkling wines, Ridgeview have won medal after medal for the quality of their wines. This Blanc de Blanc is from the excellent 2000 vintage and was made exclusively from hand-harvested Chardonnay grapes, grown on favourable slopes facing southward towards the sea. After pressing and initial fermentation, the wine was matured for eight months in cuvée before spending 13 years bottle-ageing on its lees to develop its extraordinary depth and finesse.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: England
- Region: East Sussex
- More information
- Bottle size: 1500 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 18.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Ridgeview Estate – Bn6 8Tp
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly