Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Italian pasta with a hearty rich beef bolognese, topped with herby focaccia croutons, tangy red Leicester and Cheddar cheese.
- Weight: 2000 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 5 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Cooked pasta (38%), beef (22%), tomatoes, marinated focaccia croutons (9%), water, onions, cheddar cheese (contains potato starch) (2.5%), red leicester cheese (contains colour
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- Preheat oven 180˚C / Fan 160˚C / 350˚F / Gas mark 4. Remove sleeve and film, cover tray with aluminum foil. Place on a baking tray on top shelf of the oven. Cook in oven for 25 minutes. Remove aluminium foil - cook for a further 15 minutes, ensure product is hot before serving. Do not reheat
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.