Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Restore hair to optimal health and reduce breakage by up to 20x with the living proof restore family. Treat your hair to the holy grail of hair restoration with living proof restore mask.
About the brand- We are problem solvers. We solve the toughest beauty challenges with science and patented technology originating from MIT. Our founders are hair stylists who were fed up with the limitations of conventional products and scientists from outside the beauty industry with no preconceived notions of what can and can’t be done. Twenty patents, 50 products, and 100 awards later, we have countless love letters thanking us for making products that keep their promises and for changing lives in ways both big and small. We are not hope in a bottle. We are Living Proof. And so are you.
- How to use- On clean, wet hair, apply restore mask treatment generously from roots to ends. Leave in for five minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Use 1-2 times per week in place of the restore conditioner.
- Reduce damage by 95%
- Used once a week this powerful, deep, weightless conditioning treatment will instantly repair and strengthen damaged hair whilst adding softness and shine. After just one use dry, damaged hair will become 20x stronger with 95% less breakage
- Restore moisture levels to that of healthy, undamaged hair and protect from future damage
- Use alongside the rest of the Living proof Restore family for optimal results
- Suitable for all hair types
- Product Size: 28 g
- Hypoallergenic: No
- Fragrance Free: No
- Dermatologically Tested: No
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: No
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Water/eau/aqua, cetearyl alcohol, astrocaryum tucuma seed butter, behentrimonium chloride, octafluoropentyl methacrylate (ofpma), ppg-3 benzyl ether myristate, peg-8 beeswax, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, quaternium-87, polyester-11, hydroxyethylcellulose, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, ceteareth-33, glycolic acid, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, fragrance/parfum, limonene, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, citronellol, butylphenyl methylpropional, magnesium nitrate, magnesium chloride.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.