Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Reserve de la Saurine Rouge
- Vintage: 2012
- This wine comes from the less well-known west bank of France’s southern Rhône Valley and is bright, fresh and juicy, with very attractive red plum and strawberry fruit, lightly scented with hillside herbs.
- About this bottle: Local winemaker Philippe Amphoux is passionate about the indigenous grapes of the southern Rhône. In this wine he has used a classic blend of Grenache Noir with Carignan and Syrah to create a seductive and warming wine with ripe fruit flavours and a wonderful, savoury finish.
- Grape Variety: 60 % Grenache Noir, 25 % Carignan and 15 % Syrah
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.