Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Decant to release its fruit as a foil to the pungent truffle. Paired with Angela Hartnett's Truffle Pasta
Bob Tyrer, Sunday Times , 8th January 2013
- Product information
- Renato Ratti Nebbiolo Langhe
- Vintage: 2010
- A distinctive and elegant Piemontese red, this has plenty of fresh raspberry and strawberry fruit, a fine full aroma and a refreshing finish with a slight hint of bitter cherries.
- About this bottle: Piedmont in north-west Italy is the home of the renowned Nebbiolo Grape which makes reds which are ripe and fruity, yet delicate and graceful at the same time. Winemaker Pietro Ratti has made this fine wine from 100% Nebbiolo, picked in the Langhe district of Piedmont. The wine was aged in oak for 1 year before bottling.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 36 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly