Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Renato Ratti Marcenasco Barolo
- Vintage: 2009
- This sumptuous Barolo comes packed with classic flavours of roasted plums, violets and tobacco leaf. It shows supreme balance between elegantly bittersweet fruit, firm tannins and fresh acidity, leading onto a refined and persistent finish.
- About this bottle: The fruit was grown in the famous La Morra sub-region of Barolo, in an area near that Annuziata Abbey which is known to have been cultivated since the 12th century. Young winemaking graduate Pietro Ratti took over his family winery in 1988 and has since worked tirelessly to improve his family wines, as this graceful and complex wine clearly demonstrates.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Barolo
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly