Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Renatto Ratti Barolo Marcenasco
- Vintage: 2011
- A full-bodied yet elegant Barolo with a garnet-red/brickish colour and a layered bouquet of dried cherries, liquorice and pipe tobacco. The palate is complex and smooth, with great length and unfurling notes of chocolate, fruits and dried flowers on the finish.
- About this bottle: This special wine hails from the Langhe district of Piedmont in northwest Italy. Here, the Ratti family have a long history of producing exceptional wines from the famous Nebbiolo grape variety. The family’s Marcenasco vineyards, east of La Morra, have ancient origins, with documents showing that Nebbiolo wines were made here as far back as the 12th century. The wine traditionally made in large Slavonian oak barrels, where the wine aged and evolved over 24 months.
- Grape Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piemonte
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 240 months of purchase
- Bottling address: La Morra – Frazione Annunziata, 7, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly