Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
A refreshing exfoliating toning lotion that unclogs pores and sloughs off dead skin, leaving the complexion looking clear, smooth and even toned.
About the brand- Since its launch in 2000 REN has become a cult favourite, giving you ground breaking product formulation, the latest hi-tech actives, rigorous product testing and clinically proven results. REN uses only 100% plant and mineral derived actives and is free from skin-unfriendly synthetic ingredients.
- How to use- Apply onto clean skin over the face and neck with a cotton pad, avoiding the eye area. Follow with moisturiser
- Skin feels fresher, clearer and wide awake
- Complexion appears balanced, even toned and less oily
- Made in Great Britain
- Product Size: 150 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Combination
Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower water, salix nigra (willow) bark extract, phenoxyethanol, citrus medica limonum (lemon) fruit extract, sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, passiflora quadrangularis fruit extract, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, vitis vinifera (grape) fruit extract, alcohol denat, mentha piperita (peppermint) extract, linalool, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit extract, potassium sorbate, sodium bisulfite.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free Nominated Day Delivery. Conditions apply.
- Free nominated day delivery on clothing & home
- Starts 00:00am 23rd March
- Excludes furniture, food, wine & flowers
- Standard free delivery applies when you spend over £50 in a single transaction
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Discount applies at checkout and does not apply to delivery charges
- Please check the relevant delivery terms and conditions online