Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 8-10 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Frankincense has been valued for thousands of years for its rejuvenating and skin toning qualities. Today, in aromatherapy, the oil is also used to promote a sense of relaxation. We source our frankincense oil from families who have tended the same frankincense trees for generations. After they tap and hand harvest the frankincense resin, it’s taken to be expertly steam distilled. We add the high quality oil that is produced during this process to our Rejuvenating Frankincense range.
Created in 1981 in Neal’s Yard, a once forgotten corner of Covent Garden, in the heart of central London with the passionate belief that beauty should be natural, not synthetic. Nature, honesty and transparency are key to Neals Yard and the right to know what goes into the products you buy. The vision is to bring the expertise of the apothecary and a holistic approach to health and beauty to people and communities.
- Tone and hydrate for a rejuvenated complexion
- Product Size: 1 x 25g, 1 x 25ml, 1 x 8ml, 1 x 20g, 1 x 0.5ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua/water, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycerin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cetyl alcohol, sucrose cocoate, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, cetearyl glucoside, sorbitan stearate, levulinic acid, adansonia digitata seed oil, sclerotium gum, boswellia carterii oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder, sodium levulinate, curcuma longa (turmeric) root extract, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) peel oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sodium hyaluronate, alaria esculenta extract, limonene, linalool.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.