Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collection in store* to your chosen participating UK store.
- Choose your collection date at checkout when placing your order. We recommend that the delivery date you select is 24 hours before your special occasion. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international home addresses.
- More about collecting food orders >
- *Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0333 014 8222, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Succulent duck in an aromatic red chilli and coconut sauce with crisp green beans & fresh coriander and sticky jasmine rice with lime leaves.
- Weight: 2200 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colouring, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 7 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Thai red duck curry (64%): cooked marinated duck (22%), water, coconut cream, edamame soybeans (7%), green beans (6%), red curry paste, rapeseed oil, onions, red peppers, fish sauce, ginger puree, sugar, tomato puree, lime juice, red chilies, garlic puree, lemongrass, beef gelatine, tamarind paste, coriander, lime leaves, cornflour, lemongrass and ginger infused sunflower oil, thai basil, ground coriander, fish and shellfish stock, dried red chillies, ground star anise, green cardamom seeds, roasted cumin seeds. Cooked marinated duck contains duck (89%), water, salt, colour: plain caramel, five spice (ground fennel, ground cinnamon, ground star anise, ground cloves, ground ginger). Coconut cream contains water, coconut. Red curry paste contains water, lemongrass, coconut cream, shallots, rapeseed oil, galangal, red chillies, concentrated lime juice, fish sauce (anchovy extract, salt, sugar), ground coriander, cornflour, dried shrimps, chilli powder, ground white pepper, ground cinnamon, lemongrass oil. Fish sauce contains water, anchovy extract, salt, sugar. Lemongrass and ginger infused sunflower oil contains sunflower oil, lemongrass oil, basil oil, onion extract, garlic oil, ginger extract, spice extracts. Fish and shellfish stock contains fish stock (cod, water, salt), vegetable concentrates (tomato, carrot, onion), mussel extract (mussels, salt), shellfish stock (crab, lobster extract, water), salt, rapeseed oil, sugar, ground paprika, ground turmeric. Sticky jasmine rice (36%): cooked jasmine rice (98%) (water, jasmine rice), rapeseed oil, lime leaves
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven - Red thai duck only. Preheat oven 190°C / Fan 170°C / 375°F / Gas 5. Remove products from the carton. Pierce film on both red thai duck curry trays. Place red thai duck curry trays on baking trays and cook for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes peal back films and stir. Place film back over and cook for further 10 minutes. After cooking, allow to stand for 1 minute and stir thoroughly before serving.
- Microwave - Jasmine rice only, Microwave ovens vary, the following is a guideline only. Pierce film and cook on high (100%).
- Cat D 750W for 5 1/2 mins
- Cat E 850W for 5 1/2 mins.
- Fluff rice with a fork before serving.
- Red Thai Duck Curry. Each container to be cooked separately, microwave ovens vary, the following is a guideline only . Pierce film and cook on high (100%)
- Cat D 750W 8 mins
- Cat E 850W 8 mins.
- These cooking instructions apply to the contents of one box. When cooking more than one box - extra cooking time may be required. Check that product is hot before serving, as oven temperatures may vary and full ovens may require a few extra minutes for products on lower shelves. Do not reheat
Not available for international delivery.