Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Tom Carson's Yabby Lake vintages enthral. Even his second wines, like this leafy, cinnamon and dried herb-perfumed pinot, with lots of gutsy, gamey fruit on the finish, are a joy. Applies to 2011 Vintage
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 22nd January 2013
- Product information
- Red Claw Pinot Noir
- Vintage: 2011
- An elegant Pinot Noir with fragrant cherry and dark berry fruits and a long silky palate.
- About this bottle: Produced from Yabby Lake's estate vineyards in Australia's renowned Mornington Peninsula, winemaker Tom Carson has produced this vibrant and elegant style with minimal handling using open fermenters and French oak barrels.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Mornington Peninsula
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.