Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Tom Carson's Côte d'Oresque wines for M&S are a joy, especially this ripe, yet steely, spiced baked apple of a chardonnay
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 1st January 2013
- Product information
- Red Claw Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- An enticing Chardonnay with classic citrus and stonefruit aromas and a clean lifted mineral palate.
- About this bottle: Produced from Yabby Lake's estate vineyards in Australia's renowned Mornington Peninsula, winemaker Tom Carson ahs produced this vibrant and elegant style with minimal handling and French oak barrels.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Mornington Peninsula
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.