Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- 3 x New Red Block Chardonnay
- 3 x New Red Block Shiraz
- Red Block Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- A delightfully refreshing Australian Chardonnay with flavours of ripe peach and melon. Tailor made for everyday enjoyment, this fruity white shows crisp acidity and a lovely spicy note from a subtle touch of French oak.
- About this bottle: This is a fantastic example of a Chardonnay that is both subtle and fresh in feel. It's not an easy balance to strike with this grape variety, but experienced winemaker Gary Compton has a knack of crafting wonderfully inviting and elegant wines. His method is to treat the fruit with great care both in the vineyard and winery, using only a very brief period of contact with oak. The result is a delicious, fruit-forward Chardonnay with a rounded texture and an appealing, zesty finish.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: South East Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
New Red Block Shiraz
A wonderfully soft and seductive Australian Shiraz that is medium bodied and packed full of juicy blackcurrant fruit.
About this bottle: Gary Compton has over 20 years experience making Australian wine and he isn't about to let his vines 'go mad' in this hot, sunny corner of the country. This juicy, tangy red is a model of restraint - it shows off the very best, boisterous characters of Shiraz (a good seven days maceration on skins makes sure of this), but tempers all those wild leather and spice characters with a small number of Petit Verdot grapes to give pepperiness and pizazz.
Grape Variety: 100% Shiraz
Country of origin: Australia
Region: South East Australia
More information#Bottle size: 750 ml
Alcohol content: 13.5 %
Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
Serving Size: 125 ml
Stopper type: Screw Cap
Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Bottling address: Qualia Wine Services Pty Ltd, Campbell Avenue, Irymple, Victoria 3498, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly