Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Many believe Mediterranean (rather than Bordeaux) grapes are the future hope of Israel cementing a good wine reputation for itself, and Recanati is one of the leading lights in this country with such varieties. This is a blend of 85% Carignan with 15% Petite Sirah. It has a dense purple colour, juicy, sour black cherries and a firm tannin structure. A nice Israeli addition to the M&S range
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
“Israel is making some pretty good wines these days. This is vivid with ripe, modern, dense berry fruits and hints of vanilla and spice. It’s moreish.”
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 1st November 2013
“and the exotically dark-fruited Recanati Carignan Petite Sirah 2013 (£10 Marks & Spencer; 13.5% abv), from Israel’s Judean Hills – that one’s a great wine to serve blind, because there’s a fair chance your dad won’t have tried anything like it.”
Fiona Beckett, The Guardian , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Recanati Shiraz, Petit Sirah, Carignan
- Vintage: 2015
- This warm, medium bodied red wine combines flavours of fresh cassis with blueberry fruit while the gentle aging in French oak barrels introduces subtle spice notes.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams discovered this stylish red on her Eastern Mediterranean wine travels, working with Recanti's winemaker Gil Shatsberg to create a perfect blend of juicy Carignan and Petit Sirah grapes grown in the Judean Hills, the source of many of Israel's finest wines.
- Grape Variety: Shiraz, Petit Sirah, Carignan
- Country of origin: Israel
- Region: Judean Hills
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork - T-bar Icon of purchase
- Bottling address: Recanati Winery, 16 Gesher Haetz St. Industrial Park Emek Hefer, 3877701 Israel.
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.