Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
This easy-to-carve gammon joint is basted with a sweet honey glaze for extra succulence. It's perfect for easy-to-make yet delicious meals.
- Weight: 480 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Keep refrigerated. Freeze on day of purchase, use within a month. Defrost thoroughly before use
- Consume Within: 12 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Pork (83%), wildflower honey glaze (15%), curing salt. Wildflower honey glaze contains wildflower honey, honey, brown sugar, light muscavado sugar, water, caramelised sugar syrup. Curing salt contains sea salt, preservative
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Oven- preheat oven 180°C, Fan 160°C, 350°F, Gas 4. Remove sleeve and film, remove sachet of honeyglaze and pour over evenly on the joint. Place foil on middle shelf of oven, cook for 55 minutes. Remove and allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.