Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
These meaty King prawns are complemented perfectly with garlic and parsley butter. Simple to pan fry to create an impressive starter, or served with vegetables to create a main course for four people.
- Weight: 360 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- No artificial colours or flavourings used
- Keep refrigerated
- Consume Within: 3 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: King prawns (81%), garlic marinade, garlic butter, parsley. king prawns contain prawns (98%), salt. garlic marinade contains rapeseed oil, garlic oil, roast garlic, garlic puree. garlic butter contains butter, salt, garlic, parsley
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Add 1 tablespoon (15ml) of oil into a frying pan. Heat on a low heat until oil is hot. Place prawns into the pan leaving the butter aside for later. Cook for 2 minutes. The prawns will turn pink on the outside. Toss prawns making sure all are turned and cook for a further 2 minutes, making sure they are completely pink. Add the butter and warm through for 30 seconds, making sure prawns are fully coated in the butter
- Preparation required: Ready to cook
Not available for international delivery.