Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Raso de la Cruz Tempranillo Cabernet
- Vintage: 2010
- The very good Spaniard Raso de la Cruz Red 2008 [is] a garnacha/cabernet sauvignon/ tempranillo/cariñena blend that's violently fruity [and] deep purple.
- About this bottle: Fresh acidity is matched by fine tannins and the finish is lightly spicy. In the hot, dry climate of Cariñena, old vines have learnt to survive by digging deep into the soil to reach natural reserves of water. The resulting fruit is highly concentrated, giving vibrant wines which are ripe and intensely fruity.
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Cariñena
- More information
- Bottle size: .750 l
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1633.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly