Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Drink this super-sweet, raisiny, caramel-soaked wine with chocolate or toffee puddings or cakes - it's absolutely amazing. You need only the merest dribble to infiltrate your senses so this half bottle really goes a long way.''
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 31st May 2014
"PX is dense, dark and syrupy…It’s a style associated with Jerez, from where Marks & Spencer has a soft fruit-cakey example at £7.49 a half-bottle."
David Williams, The Observer , 31st May 2014
"It' sherry, Jim, but not as you know it. Dark and viscous as black treacle, and smells like molasses too. Unctuous and incredibly rich - there is 400g per litre of sugar in this PX (as it's called for short - well can you pronounce Pedro Ximénez? Thought not) which is about as sweet as wine gets. there is one thing to do with it: pour it over good vanilla ice cream."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 31st May 2014
- Product information
- Rare Pedro Ximenez NV
- An extremely rich style of Sherry, this Pedro Ximenez is unctuously sweet with note of raisin, and citrus peel.
- About this bottle: Flavours of spice and even a hint of roasted coffee are mouth coating with a piquant acidity to balance the long lingering finish. Manuel Lozano of the famous Emilio Lustau House drives white Pedro Ximenez grapes in the sun to concentrate flavour and sugars. Fermentation is stopped by fortification with fine grape spirit preserving these intense falvours before again in a unique solera, for 8 years.
- Grape Variety: Pedro Ximenez
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia
- More information
- Bottle size: 375 ml
- Alcohol content: 17 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 12.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 4.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 32 Calle San Francisco, 11500 El Puerto De Santa Maria, Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.