Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"I am not ashamed to admit I love well-made cream sherry. Forget the out-dated image - this is a stunningly priced, gorgeous, nut-and caramel-scented wine that would simply adore being twinned with the Sticky Toffee Apple Cake."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 1st November 2014
- Product information
- Rare Cream Sherry
- The unique climate and chalk rich albariza soil around the town of Jerez in South-West Spain are ideally suited to growing the white Palomino grape.
- About this bottle: Aged in the unique Solera systems of old oak barrels, it is transformed into a wonderfully complex nutty fortified wine, which is blended with a little Pedro Ximez to add rich, raisin sweetness and luscious body.
- Grape Variety: Palomino, Pedro Ximenz
- Country of origin: Region: Andalucia, Jerez
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 17.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 13.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 2.2
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: 32 Calle San Francisco, 11500 El Puerto De Santa Maria, Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.