Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Rare Cream Sherry
- The unique climate and chalk rich albariza soil around the town of Jerez in South-West Spain are ideally suited to growing the white Palomino grape.
- About this bottle: Aged in the unique Solera systems of old oak barrels, it is transformed into a wonderfully complex nutty fortified wine, which is blended with a little Pedro Ximez to add rich, raisin sweetness and luscious body.
- Grape Variety: Palomino, Pedro Ximenz
- Country of origin: Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 17.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 13.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 2.2
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly