Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Raiz Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- Lively Sauvignon positively zinging with lemon, lime and kiwi fruit aromas. Kiwi again on the palate, with crisp green apple and black-pepper acidity too. Bursting with ripeness and fresh tingling fruit flavours.
- About this bottle: Claudio Gonsalvez uses his two years' experience of making wine in New Zealand to the full while crafting this gorgeous Sauvignon Blanc. His aim is to preserve the lively minerality of the fruit by keeping temperatures low during a long, 20 day, fermentation process. No oak barrels are needed to mature the wine: this white has enough fresh, natural character of its own.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Maule Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly