Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Raiz Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- Lively Sauvignon positively zinging with lemon, lime and kiwi fruit aromas. Kiwi again on the palate, with crisp green apple and black-pepper acidity too. Bursting with ripeness and fresh tingling fruit flavours.
- About this bottle: Claudio Gonsalvez uses his two years' experience of making wine in New Zealand to the full while crafting this gorgeous Sauvignon Blanc. His aim is to preserve the lively minerality of the fruit by keeping temperatures low during a long, 20 day, fermentation process. No oak barrels are needed to mature the wine
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Maule Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.