Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Quiot Cotes du Rhone
- Vintage: 2008
- This has a lovely medium ruby colour showing a little development on the rim. The bouquet is savoury with elements of leather, tobacco liquorice and black pepper. The palate reflects hot baking stones and reinforces the liquorice character. It's really soft and approachably mellow with a very long finish.
- About this bottle: This Cotes du Rhone has an excellent pedigree, coming from the Famille Quiot, winemakers in the legendary town of Chateauneuf du Pape since 1748 and suppliers to Marks and Spencer since the mid seventies.This Cotes du Rhone has the very same passion and expertise lavished on it by winemaker Jean Bapiste Quiot as its more illustrious big brother. Typical Rhone grapes Grenache, Syrah and Mourvedre make up the blend and contribute to the spicy, minerally nature of this classic red.
- Grape Variety: 48% Grenache, 50% Syrah and 2% Mourvedre
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Southern Rhône
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: BODEGAS JAUME SERRA S.L. Ctra. VILANOVA A VILAFRANCA, Km. 2.5, 08800-VILANOVA I LA GELTRU (BARCELONA), Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly