Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Quinta De Fafide Estate Reserva
- Vintage: 2008
- A rich and satisfying premium red, made in the world-famous Upper Douro region of northern Portugal. Look out for silky smooth, intense blackberry and red plum fruit flavours combined with a creamy note of vanilla.
- About this bottle: Portugal's dry and hot Douro Valley, to the north of the country, is renowned throughout the world for its fine port, and is seen increasingly as the source of some of Europe's finest red table wines. This superb example is made from a blend of traditional grapes from the region. The winemaker Rui Madeira, whose family owns vineyards and olive groves in the upper Douro. The wine was aged in French and American oak. To retain flavour and complexity this wine has had only minimal handling. This may result in a small harmless sediment forming over time
- Country of origin: Portugal
- Region: Upper Douro
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.