Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Quincho Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2013
- Vivid butter yellow wine with tints of green. This is a generous yet easy-drinking white wine with a creamy texture and exuberant tropical fruit characters that fill the palate. A fine-tuned thread of minerality keeps the flavours lively and poised - elegant all the way through to a long lingering finish.
- About this bottle: With the Andes Mountains to the east, the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Atacama Desert to the north and ancient glaciers to the south, there are many mighty influences on the wines of Chile’s wine heartland. At the centre of it all is the Maule Valley. Here, plenty of sunlight, dry, hot weather and fresh sea breezes make perfect Chardonnay territory. Winemaker Héctor Saldivia knows just when to harvest and crush the fruit to bring out its flavours at their finest. This Chardonnay is unoaked.
- Grape variety: 100 % chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Maule Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Imported By Marks & Spencer Plc, Po Box 3339, Chester, Ch99 9Qs
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.