Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
A gently smoky, floral and fragrant wine with spicy, peppery twists, this is a superb choice for a Sunday roast
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 6th January 2013
- Product information
- Quarter Acre Syrah
- Vintage: 2011
- A full bodied premium red from New Zealand's Hawke's Bay with violets, dark cherry and white pepper aromas, generous mouth-feel and a long complex finish that develops in the mouth.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Rod McDonald crafted this elegant Syrah, named after the Quarter Acre block, the epitome of the Kiwi dream - a big house, space enough for a vegetable garden and for the kids to play backyard cricket.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Hawke's Bay
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly