Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Try M&S Quarter Acre Syrah 2011 (13%), £15, for a lively cherry twist."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 6th July 2013
"From Hawkes Bay, home of some fantastic Syrah and Bordeaux blend red wines in New Zealand, this is huge, blood-streaked, fabulously peppery, earthy stuff but with plentiful red fruit aromatics too. Little rose and violet notes add so much charm. Really tasty stuff, loaded with fruit on the palate, a vanilla slick of oak adding creamy texture and flavour, and the tannins ripe and chocolaty. Marries crowd-pleasing with serious rather beautifully."
The Wine Gang , 6th July 2013
"Hawke's Bay Syrah is one of New Zealand's unexpected star-turn reds with the sort of sensual, spicy, dark-hearted charm that you'd really only expect from the northern Rhone. Yet with a bold, fruity, New World spin of its own. Rich, spicy and crammed with perfumed, cracked black pepper oomph."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 6th July 2013
- Product information
- Quarter Acre Syrah
- Vintage: 2011
- A full bodied premium red from New Zealand's Hawke's Bay with violets, dark cherry and white pepper aromas, generous mouth-feel and a long complex finish that develops in the mouth.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Rod McDonald crafted this elegant Syrah, named after the Quarter Acre block, the epitome of the Kiwi dream - a big house, space enough for a vegetable garden and for the kids to play backyard cricket.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Hawke's Bay
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Produced And Bottled By Rod Mcdonald Wines Ltd, New Zealand
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.