Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Try M&S Quarter Acre Syrah 2011 (13%), £15, for a lively cherry twist."
Olly Smith, Mail on Sunday , 6th July 2013
"From Hawkes Bay, home of some fantastic Syrah and Bordeaux blend red wines in New Zealand, this is huge, blood-streaked, fabulously peppery, earthy stuff but with plentiful red fruit aromatics too. Little rose and violet notes add so much charm. Really tasty stuff, loaded with fruit on the palate, a vanilla slick of oak adding creamy texture and flavour, and the tannins ripe and chocolaty. Marries crowd-pleasing with serious rather beautifully."
The Wine Gang , 6th July 2013
"Hawke's Bay Syrah is one of New Zealand's unexpected star-turn reds with the sort of sensual, spicy, dark-hearted charm that you'd really only expect from the northern Rhone. Yet with a bold, fruity, New World spin of its own. Rich, spicy and crammed with perfumed, cracked black pepper oomph."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 6th July 2013
- Product information
- Quarter Acre Syrah
- Vintage: 2011
- A full bodied premium red from New Zealand's Hawke's Bay with violets, dark cherry and white pepper aromas, generous mouth-feel and a long complex finish that develops in the mouth.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Rod McDonald crafted this elegant Syrah, named after the Quarter Acre block, the epitome of the Kiwi dream - a big house, space enough for a vegetable garden and for the kids to play backyard cricket.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Hawke's Bay
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.