Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This intensely rich multi-purpose balm can be used as a cleanser, skin salve or face mask.
Use as a skin salve to bring immediate relief to very dry skin prone to tightness, flaking and roughness. Alternatively use as a cleanser to help deep cleanse and remove all impurities and traces of make- up whilst providing nourishment and hydration. Additionally you can use as an intensive treatment mask to instantly hydrate, comfort and protect leaving skin smooth and soft.To use: when used a cleanser; gently massage into face and neck then remove with a warm, damp face cloth.As a face mask gently massage into face and neck, leave for 5 minutes and then remove with a warm, damp face cloth. As a skin salve, massage balm into areas of dry skin.
- This intensely rich multi-purpose balm can be used as a cleanser, skin salve or face mask
- Camelina, blackcurrant seed oil, shea, chamomile, sweet almond and argan oils
- Intensely hydrates, nourishes and protects for smoother, more comfortable skin
- Made in the UK
- Made in Eco-Factory
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 85 g
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Helianthus annuus seed oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cera alba, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis seed oil, di-c20-40 alkyl dimer dilinoleate, polysorbate 20, argania spinosa kernel (argan) oil, camelina sativa seed oil, ribes nigrum seed (blackcurrant) oil, tocopherol, parfum, linalool, pelargonium graveolens oil, anthemis nobilis flower (chamomile) oil, citrus aurantium amara leaf/twig oil, citronellol, limonene, geraniol.
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.