Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
- Product information
- Puligny Montrachet
- Vintage: 2008
- Displaying all the characters usually associated with this top white Burgundy appellation, this elegant, medium bodied wine dispays aromas of smoke and spice, quince and pear-like fruit.
- About this bottle: Although drinking well now, the classic structure of Puligny-Montrachet will enable the wine to develop over a number of years. Judicious use of new and older French oak barrels has imparted extra layers of complexity to the vibrant palate.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Please drink responsibly