Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Prunotto Barbaresco
- Vintage: 2013
- Beautiful garnet-red with a complex bouquet of poached red fruits and spice over a silky smooth, finely structured palate.
- About this bottle: Piedmont’s Barbaresco is often called the ‘Queen of Nebbiolo’ – the more refined and elegant relation to the region’s king: Barolo. The Prunotto estate is based in Alba, the most important city of the Langhe district, home of both Barbaresco and Barolo. Prunotto is surrounded by a stunning landscape of rolling hills and vine-ridged valleys, where the famous early morning mists shroud the ripening fruit and mediate the hot daylight sun. The grapes for this wine came from sites around Barbaresco and Treiso villages, where the richest soils (known locally as ‘Sant’Agata’) are found. Once harvested and vinified, the wine was aged for a year in a selection of French and Slavonian oak casks, helping to advance and develop it ready for bottling.
- Grape variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piemonte
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Bottling address: Prunotto srl - Alba - Corso Barolo, 14, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly