Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"M&S do an impressive range of Proseccos, all of them boasting the hallmark lightness and fruity taste, but our vote goes to this particularly vibrant off-dry sparkling wine from the heart of the Congegliano hills, which makes an ideal aperitif or party wine."
Kate Hilpern, I Paper , 1st September 2014
- Product information
- Prosecco Zardetto NV
- A vibrant and refreshing, off-dry sparkling wine from the heart of the Conegliano hills in Italy’s Veneto region.
- About this bottle: In true Prosecco style, this gently aromatic wine smells of white flowers, apricots and herbs. It has a delicate, frothy mousse and only 11.5% alcohol, making it an ideal choice as an apéritif or party wine.
- Grape Variety: Prosecco
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Champagne style cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Via Martiri Delle Foibe 18, Conegliano Treviso, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly