Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Prendina Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2011
- A fabulously fragrant, peachy white that’s brimming with fresh pineapple flavours and gets ever more buttery towards the finish. With its tantalising thread of green apple acidity and a twang of black pepper, this is a wine with plenty going on!
- About this bottle: At the Prendina winery the grape bunches are whole-bunch-pressed - but not crushed too heavily - and the juice is separated from the skins as soon as possible. The wine is left on its lees for at least a month to add aromatics and complexity. The foggy climate of Veneto is perfectly suited for bringing out the best in this quirky but extremely popular aromatic variety.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Veneto
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 9.4 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 12.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 2.1
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly