Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Immortelle is known as the everlasting flower- it never fades, even after it has been picked.
About the brand- L'OCCITANE offers high quality beauty products and fragrances, developed following the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. The textures and fragrances are inspired by the Mediterranean lifestyle- using a L'OCCITANE product is always a moment of well-being and sensory delight. L’OCCITANE follow a strict formulation charter to guarantee the best quality, the best efficiency, and an optimal pleasure of use, while respecting people and environment. Striving to use high-quality, traceable, natural ingredients, they use over 200 botanical ingredients which are carefully selected for their effectiveness and their ability to give your skin the elements it needs to be beautiful.
- L’Occitane has harnessed these exceptional anti-ageing properties and packed them into this award-winning collection
- Thanks to its advanced skincare technology, L’Occitane’s precious Immortelle helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles restore firmness and maintain a youthful complexion
- Gift collection includes- precious cleansing foam 50ml, essential water 30ml, precious cream 50ml and eye balm 5ml
- Product Size: 1 x 5 ml, 1 x 30 ml, 2 x 50 ml
Precious cleansing foam- aqua/ water, glycerin, disodium cocoyl glutamate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, decyl glucoside, peg-6 caprylic/ capric glycerides, cocamidopropyl betaine, helichrysum italicum extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, gentiana lutea root extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruit extract, fragaria chiloensis (strawberry) fruit juice, citrus unshiu peel extract, carum petroselinum (parsley) extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, sodium cocoyl glutamate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, parfum/fragrance, butylene glycol, levulinic acid, ppg-26-buteth-26, sodium levulinate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol, tocopherol, hexyl cinnamal.ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique/ ingredients from organic farming.ingrédients d’origine naturelle/ natural origin ingredients. Essential water-aqua/ water, peg-7 glyceryl cocoate – helichrysum italicum extract, polysorbate 20, rosa damascena flower water, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sodium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium pca, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, sodium benzoate – potassium sorbate, tocopherol, parfum/ fragrance, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, linalool, citral, limonene, ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique/ ingredients from organic farming,ingrédients d'origine naturelle/ natural origin ingredients. Precious cream- aqua/water, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, dicaprylyl ether, cetyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, dimethicone, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, octyldodecyl myristate, myristyl alcohol, corn starch modified, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed extract, helichrysum italicum flower oil, helichrysum italicum extract, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, borago officinalis seed oil, cetearyl glucoside, myristyl glucoside, xanthan gum, adenosine, sucrose palmitate, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, glyceryl linoleate, octyldodecanol, carbomer, tocopheryl acetate, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, parfum/fragrance, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, alpha-isomethyl ionone, linalool, citral, limonene. Eye balm- aqua/water, rosa centifolia flower water, polymethyl methacrylate, caprylic/ capric triglyceride, myreth-3 myristate, dimethicone, glycerin, propylene glycol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, sorbitol, isononyl isononanoate, helichrysum italicum extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) seed extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter extract, ruscus aculeatus root extract, sorbitan isostearate, Hedera helix (ivy) leaf/ stem extract, sucrose palmitate- glyceryl linoleate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, helichrysum italicum (flower) oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, borago officinalis seed oil, corn starch modified, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol, carbomer, xanthan gum, polysorbate 60, tetrasodium edta, trisodium nta, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium glycolate, sodium formate
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.