Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pradio Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2010
- A distinctive, biscuity white with a rich warm texture. All the classic Sauvignon freshness and minerality is here (expect tomato-leaf, sage and white peach) and that classic gentle acidity pins it all together. But it's that extra dimension of nutty warmth that makes this wine different.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Beppe Bassi believes in keeping things cool as this white wine ferments, but afterwards he lets it rest on its lees to exalt all the best possible varietal and terroir characteristics. Friuli's gravelly soils are no stranger to fine Sauvignon. This grape made its mark here in the early 1980s with Italy's White Wine Revolution
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Friuli
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 365 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.