Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pradio Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2010
- A distinctive, biscuity white with a rich warm texture. All the classic Sauvignon freshness and minerality is here (expect tomato-leaf, sage and white peach) and that classic gentle acidity pins it all together. But it's that extra dimension of nutty warmth that makes this wine different.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Beppe Bassi believes in keeping things cool as this white wine ferments, but afterwards he lets it rest on its lees to exalt all the best possible varietal and terroir characteristics. Friuli's gravelly soils are no stranger to fine Sauvignon. This grape made its mark here in the early 1980s with Italy's White Wine Revolution: innovative, fresh wines emerged that had never been seen before. They are just as lovable now
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Friuli
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.3
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 365 days of purchase
- Not suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly