Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pouilly Fume Les Fouinelles
- Vintage: 2010
- This highly individual, utterly delicious style of Pouilly-Fumé is rich and beautifully nuanced, with a beguiling creamy texture and intricately layered flavours of gooseberries, honey and herbs.
- About this bottle: 'Les Fouinelles' is one of the best vineyard sites in the Loire valley's famous Puilly-Fumé appellation. these old vines grow in south-facing clay and limestone soils and are farmed along environmentally friendly lines. Yields are painfully low and winemaker/owner Alain Cailbourdain matured this wine in large oak barrels for extra intensity and minerality.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.