Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pouilly Fume Les Fouinelles
- Vintage: 2010
- This highly individual, utterly delicious style of Pouilly-Fumé is rich and beautifully nuanced, with a beguiling creamy texture and intricately layered flavours of gooseberries, honey and herbs.
- About this bottle: 'Les Fouinelles' is one of the best vineyard sites in the Loire valley's famous Puilly-Fumé appellation. these old vines grow in south-facing clay and limestone soils and are farmed along environmentally friendly lines. Yields are painfully low and winemaker/owner Alain Cailbourdain matured this wine in large oak barrels for extra intensity and minerality.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 24 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly