Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
Succulent Hoi Sin rubbed pork belly smoked over hickory chips and smothered in a sweet Honey and Hoi Sin glaze.
- Weight: 700 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- Keep refrigerated, freeze on day of purchase and use within 1 month
- Consume Within: 10 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: British pork belly joint (67%), honey & hoy sin sauce (21%)contains honey, water, soy sauce (water, soy beans, sea salt, spirit vinegar), sugar, tomato puree, spirit vinegar, muscovado sugar, rice vinegar, cornflour, white wine vinegar, plum puree, ground spices (coriander, cinnamon, pepper, cloves, fennel, star anise), ground star anise, ground cinnamon, seasoning (salt, clove extract, bayleaf, extract), all spice, ground cloves. hoi sin glaze contains sugar, cornflour, flavourings, ground spices (cinnamon, fennel, ginger, red chilli peppers, white pepper), dried garlic, dried tomatoes, salt, sunflower oil and caramelised sugar
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven 180°c / fan 160°c / 350°f / gas mark 4. remove sleeve, film and pot. pour sauce over pork belly. Place foil directly onto middle shelf and cook for 40 minutes. Check that product is hot. Once cooked, remove from tray and shred pork by gently pulling the meat using a fork. Do not reheat.
- When barbecuing, cook thoroughly until piping hot, turn regularly during cooking to avoid charring on one side. Shred pork by gently pulling the meat using a fork
Not available for international delivery.