Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pommard - 'Coeur de Fer' Frèdèric Magnien
- Vintage: 2008
- Classic statuesque Pommard, full of firmness and structure, with blackcurranty tannins that linger into a long finish. Swirl it and fragrant raspberry characters emerge, melding with all that minerally dark fruit. This is elegant, muscular Burgundy.
- About this bottle: Born in May 1969, in one of the most beautiful wine growing regions in the world, Frédéric Magnien feels very fortunate to be a fifth generation winemaker in this family. He learned his art by studying at the viticultural Lycée in Beaune, while helping his father in the vineyards and cellars in his spare time. The vines for this fine Pommard are just a little older than Frédéric himself (planted 45 years ago) and their maturity gives a wonderful concentration to this wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly