Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pommard, Caves de la Colombe
- Vintage: 2012
- This classic violet-hued Burgundy offers a bold bouquet of sweet plum and ripe redcurrant aromas backed by black pepper, spice and dark chocolate notes. In the mouth it has all the weight of a great Pommard with the elegance of a fine Volnay and a rich mid-palate with silky smooth tannins that keeps the flavours lingering on your palate.
- About this bottle: The wines of Pommard are often regarded as the most powerful of the Côte de Beaune area in Burgundy. Only red wines are produced in this appellation, as the complex, iron-rich clay soils are particularly well suited to growing Pinot Noir grapes. Les Caves de la Colombe’s winemaker Rotem Brakin crafted this wine from vines of around 45 years in age, which help give the wine its depth and complexity. After vinification of around 14 days, Rotem matured the wine in fine-grained Jupille oak barrels for two years to develop the wine’s character.
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Burgundy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 120 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Cave de la Colombe, 21200 Beaune, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly