Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Plaine et Collines Crozes Hermitage
- Vintage: 2010
- Rich, vibrant red with delicate redcurrant aromas and classic Syrah pepperiness. This plummy wine shows a well-defined balance between bold fruitiness and a twist of smoky spice on the finish.
- About this bottle: Xavier Frouin hand selects these Syrah grapes from the Crozes Hermitage vineyards on the right bank of the River Rhône. In this unique microclimate Syrah thrives. Xavier chooses fruit from mature (30–40 year old) vines that is slightly riper than normal, giving this wine a fuller body and riper flavour profile while still retaining the wonderful black pepper flavour that characterizes the region. Xavier ages 30% of this red wine in new French oak barrels.
- and Lagrein
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Rhone
- More information
- Bottle size: 75.000 cl
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 15.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
- Bottling address: Cave De Tain, 22 Route De Larnage, 26600 Tain L'Hermitage, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly