Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Pirque Estate Sauvignon Blanc 2013, down from £9 to £7 until March 2. If you're a fan of Sauvignon Blanc, this classic Chilean white will be right up your street. It combines gooseberry and greengage flavours. Great with seafood."
Harriet Arkell, Daily Mail , 15th February 2015
- Product information
- Pirque Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2013
- Pale, greeny gold, this complex medium bodied white combines the flavours of white chocolate and gooseberries, reminiscent of gooseberry fool. The lingering fruit on the finish makes a second sip irresistible.
- About this bottle: The wine is made from grapes grown in the Pirque area. The cooling influence of the Andes mountains help to produce stunning Sauvignon Blanc grapes that retain mouth watering acidity. Cosmopolitan winemaker, Cecilia Guzmán Arriagada selects a small proportion of the blend to spend a short spell in French oak barrels, adding the final edge of rich creaminess to this impressive white. Ideal for special occasions.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Pirque
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Fundo La Rochuela S/N, Pirque – Chile
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly